How to switch camera view on a smartphone
To switch camera view from front camera to the back camera of a smartphone is simple.
1. Select the camera icon on the top right of your account screen
2. Select the blue camera button to switch between the front and back camera
3. Select the red record button to start recording
With some smartphones switching between the front an back camera can be disabled. The solution is easy;
1. Make sure the camera has been allowed to stream from your smart phone. Usually you will be asked to "allow usage" when you select the camera icon
2. if the switch button isn't visible simply select the library button, move to the library and then select the camera button again. When you return to the camera it will appear.
3. Select the switch camera button and it will change to the other camera view in a few seconds.